CIPA BEIJING 2021 in Hybrid Format
Since travel restrictions for most parts of the world will not be lifted by the end of August, it was decided that the coming CIPA Symposium in Beijing will be held in a hybrid format. This means that it will be a combination of both an online and a physical meeting. Our members and enthusiasts coming from the hosting country can meet each other in person at the venue – the Tsinghua University in Beijing, China. For the rest of us, the symposium will be held online. This hybrid format has consequences regarding the submission deadlines, the registration fees and the program. Detailed information can be found on www.cipa2021.org.
Please mind that:
- the registration fees are significantly reduced;
- the submission deadline for full papers to be double blind peer reviewed and published in the ISPRS Annals, is moved to April 30th;
- the deadline for abstracts, resulting in full papers published in the ISPRS Archives, is moved to March 30th;
- since the symposium will be live streamed entirely, the various sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Beijing Time (Chinese Standard Time): 09:00 – 11:30 AM; 4:00 – 6:30 PM; 9:00-11:30 PM
- Central European Summer Time: 10:00 – 12:30; 15:00 – 17:30
- Central Daylight Time: 08:00 – 10:30; 8:00 – 10:30 PM
We hope you will participate in and enjoy the symposium.