Underwater 3D recording & modelling 2019
From the 2nd to the 5th of May 2019, the second Underwater 3D recording & modelling workshop will take place in Limassol, Cyprus. The event follows up on a first successful workshop held in 2015 in Sorrento.
The main focus of the workshop is to discuss a wide variety of topics related to underwater 3D surveying :
- Underwater photogrammetry
- 3D reconstruction for VR and AR applications
- Underwater Cultural Heritage and Archaeology
- Underwater 3D metrology
- Marine biology
- Underwater 3D scanning
- Underwater platforms (ROV, robots, etc.)
- 4D underwater modelling
- 3D bathymetry
- Active and passive sensors integration and fusion
- Data processing and 3D modeling
- Reference control and accuracy assessment
More information about this workshop can be found on the official webpage.